[ModLib] End of Book Catalogues

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Sun Jun 24 23:24:02 EDT 2007

I found this copy at a bookstore in Duluth, MN.  They had an upstairs
bargain section with many MLs, mostly priced 2-4 dollars each.  Most had no
or poor jackets.  The Milton was an exception--VF/VF, for $3.  The real
find, however, was in their finer books section, where I found a '28 gift
(keratol) edition of Cellini in a fairly good DJ for $6.  Other than that
store, all the book-hunting I did on vacation (from Indiana to Canada)
wasn't very productive.  If anyone is ever in Duluth, this store, on
Superior street, is worth a trip.  They have some very nice non-ML books at
quite reasonable prices.

John Peterson