[ModLib] End of Book Catalogues

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Sat Jun 23 21:57:49 EDT 2007

A couple of years ago there was a thread about the mid-60's when ML and Vintage lines began to merge in common catalogues.  I recently bought a #14 binding Milton Complete Poetry and Prose (132.3) that has a merged catalogue in the back, of a variety and length I don't remember seeing before.    The entire catalogue spans 19 pages, containing the following:
1.  ML Giants (2 pages, ending with Balzac)
2. ML Regulars (8 pages, dating to Spring, '67)
3. ML College Editions (3 Pages)
4. A blank page
5. Vintage Fiction, Poetry and Plays (3 pages)
6. Vintage History and Criticism of Literature, Music and Art (2 pages)

Are there other #14s with this extensive, merged catalogue?  Are there Milton #14s without it?  Did they just have pages to fill?

John Peterson