Redux: [ModLib] SCOTT, I AM SUSPICIOUS OF DATES FOR G13.2, FRENCH REVOLUTION

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Jun 22 14:21:56 EDT 2007

OK. Without objection, I'm making the changes to the BookNotes for
that title and will enter an update on the Guide Updates page.

On Jun 21, 2007, at 7:55 PM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:

> My copy doesn't have a catalog at the back.
>
> John P.
>>
>> On Jun 21, 2007, at 2:32 PM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, I have a 13.2 with 348 titles listed on the DJ, just like
>>> John  W. The Date Key says that this is a Fall, '50 DJ, while
>>> the  handbook and the BookNotes say 13.2 began in '54.  I think
>>> that is  the problem John is raising.
>>
>> Well, it's not too likely that a later book would have an earlier
>> DJ,  so I'm willing to make the change to 1950 for both the end
>> date of  13.1 and start date of 13.2. Anyone have an alleged 1950
>> book with a  back-of-book catalog for verification?
>>
>> Scot Kamins

Scot Kamins

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing." -- Edmund Burke