Redux: [ModLib] SCOTT, I AM SUSPICIOUS OF DATES FOR G13.2, FRENCH REVOLUTION

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Jun 21 18:54:39 EDT 2007

On Jun 21, 2007, at 2:32 PM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:

> Yes, I have a 13.2 with 348 titles listed on the DJ, just like John
> W.  The Date Key says that this is a Fall, '50 DJ, while the
> handbook and the BookNotes say 13.2 began in '54.  I think that is
> the problem John is raising.

Well, it's not too likely that a later book would have an earlier DJ,
so I'm willing to make the change to 1950 for both the end date of
13.1 and start date of 13.2. Anyone have an alleged 1950 book with a
back-of-book catalog for verification?

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price
of chains and slavery?" -- Patrick Henry