[ModLib] SCOTT, I AM SUSPICIOUS OF DATES FOR G13.2, FRENCH REVOLUTION

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Thu Jun 21 14:29:55 EDT 2007

Scott,

Nope. I am suggesting the actual dates for G13.2 are something other than
1954-1970.  One of the books I have has a 1950 jacket, so the guide, page
114, 9 up, dates column, should be maybe 1953-1970 or 1950-1970.

John

John.
I'm confused. Are you suggesting that the date of 1954 over the
French Revolution image on the right of the following page is in error?

http://www.modernlib.com/authors/cAuthors/carlyleJackets.html

- Scot Kamins
"Speak your truth, even as your voice quakes."