[ModLib] SCOTT, I AM SUSPICIOUS OF DATES FOR G13.2, FRENCH REVOLUTION

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Jun 21 14:21:18 EDT 2007

On Jun 21, 2007, at 10:56 AM, John Wolansky wrote:

> ... and notice no changes to the updates on your site.  I have two
> copies
> with 365 on the dj inverse, dating to Spring 1953 and another copy
> with 348
> titles, dating it to Fall 1950.  There is no list at the end of any
> of my
> copies to date the block.  Toledano has the dates in the guide as
> 1970.  Naturally, my copies could all be mismatched, but ...
>
> Any one else have G13.2 with dj's prior to 1954?

John.
I'm confused. Are you suggesting that the date of 1954 over the
French Revolution image on the right of the following page is in error?

http://www.modernlib.com/authors/cAuthors/carlyleJackets.html

- Scot Kamins
"Speak your truth, even as your voice quakes."