[ModLib] SCOTT, I AM SUSPICIOUS OF DATES FOR G13.2, FRENCH REVOLUTION

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Thu Jun 21 13:56:28 EDT 2007

... and notice no changes to the updates on your site.  I have two copies
with 365 on the dj inverse, dating to Spring 1953 and another copy with 348
titles, dating it to Fall 1950.  There is no list at the end of any of my
copies to date the block.  Toledano has the dates in the guide as 1954 to
1970.  Naturally, my copies could all be mismatched, but ...

Any one else have G13.2 with dj's prior to 1954?