[ModLib] A challenge for ML Sinclair Lewis Fans

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Jun 20 20:44:39 EDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 11:54 PM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> Well,the logo tells the story....this guy should be kicked off of
> ebay.

Yep. As several folks have pointed out, his/her OTHER "signed" copies
are suspicious as well. But in his/her favor, the lister DID delist
the auction after I (and perhaps others) pointed out the obvious fraud.

Bob Sanger's chilling comments remind me of the fraud I experienced
back when I was collecting stamps and coins. I guess when there's
money to be made, somebody will find a way to do it -- integrity be
damned.

Scot Kamins

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing." -- Edmund Burke