[ModLib] A challenge for ML Sinclair Lewis Fans

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Jun 20 14:35:08 EDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 11:22 AM, Bill DiBenedetto wrote:

> Well that torchbearer logo style did not exist while he was alive.

Winnah! Winnah! We have a winnah!!!

Yeah. Fujita designed that logo in 1967 or so, 16 years after Lewis
died.

I wrote to the lister; let's see what happens.

(This is a great example of why eternal vigilance is part of the cost
of doing business on eBay. Newer collectors might want to read my
bitter article on the subject at http://www.modernlib.com/General/
Ethics(revised).htm  )

"I hate writing; I love having written." --  Dorothy Parker