[ModLib] A challenge for ML Sinclair Lewis Fans

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Jun 20 14:28:37 EDT 2007

On Jun 20, 2007, at 11:19 AM, Michael Watson wrote:

> Well, I don't know the answer to the challenge, but looking at the
> seller's other listings sets off my fake signature alarm. Each book
> is signed in exactly the same place (adjacent to the author's name
> on the title page), signed in exactly the same way, and the
> signatures are exactly the same size with the letters exactly the
> same height. Can't be. It's almost funny.

You're on the right track, all right. :-D Now apply your ML knowledge
as you look at the sample page, and your "funny" will turn into a
scream.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.
-- Robert Heinlein