[ModLib] A challenge for ML Sinclair Lewis Fans

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Wed Jun 20 14:19:12 EDT 2007

Well, I don't know the answer to the challenge, but looking at the
seller's other listings sets off my fake signature alarm. Each book is
signed in exactly the same place (adjacent to the author's name on the
title page), signed in exactly the same way, and the signatures are
exactly the same size with the letters exactly the same height. Can't
be. It's almost funny.

-Michael

Quoting Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com>:

> Folks,
>
> Check out this page on eBay:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/22d2pu
>
> Look at it closely -- and reply why I think there's a major problem
> with this listing.
>

> Scot Kamins
> "He not busy being born is busy dying." -- Bob Dylan

  Michael Watson, bookman
  www.20ants.com
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  Specializing in fine press and unusual non-fiction.
  President: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132