[ModLib] CONFRIMED BINDINGS FOR EACH TITLE PROBLEM ON MY PC

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Jun 18 16:12:32 EDT 2007

I think Brian hit it on the head. The page is quite large and,
because of the way GoLive (my html editor) creates pages, filled with
lots of code.

I wish I knew a way to create a tighter page, but I don't. :-(