[ModLib] Updated Buckram List

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Tue Jun 12 20:40:27 EDT 2007

Hello, John.  Just noticed an inquiry made of me regarding having a copy of
Buckram G59.1, Hemingway.  I have, in Buckram, G59.2, Wisdom of China and
India.  I do not have a copy of B G59.1.  Sometimes I will report a Buckram
seen if it is offered on eBay, in which case I will send Scott the eBay item
number for confirmation.   Or, if I see one at a book sale but  passed on
buying it if it is xlibrary or in very poor condition.  Can you determine
when I reported the B G59.1 or if Scott still has the eMail where I would
have noted I saw it at a book sale?

John Wolansky