[ModLib] Results of the Book | DJ Poll

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Thu Jun 7 10:50:09 EDT 2007

What you write pertains to the citizen, concerning all things  political and social, and I agree with you. However, here we write  about ones HOBBY. so, one would think all love and effort would be put forth.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY