[ModLib] Results of the Book | DJ Poll

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Jun 5 14:51:08 EDT 2007

On Jun 5, 2007, at 11:06 AM, Clare Imholtz wrote:

> Well, Scot, I don't collect ML reading copies or djs;
> I just collect bits of information about them. That's
> why I didn't answer (but I'm not sure if if absolves
> me or damns me!).

A NEW category:

Book
DJ
Information

(I wonder how to scale it?)

Actually, I myself fall into your new category now -- I no longer buy
books; I just collect info on them and post it to ModernLib.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
                  - Benj. Franklin (perhaps)