[ModLib] Results of the Book | DJ Poll

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 14:17:10 EDT 2007

I would recommend getting slightly more specific in the questioning.
  I started out simply wanting to land every title.  That soon changed to wanting everthing in hardcover and what ever I needed in ballon cloth or letherette because they were titiles that never made it to hard cover.  Its changed since then.  But since I can't fford to build a collection of jacketed leatherettes, they are STILL title only collections - Get a copy of the title.

  If you you asked for:

                                 book only      book with jacket

  leatherette                      x
  balloon cloth                                          x
  hard back                                              x
  giant                                                     x
  etc

  you would probably find that for the lare stuff, most people won't buy the book without the jacket 9except in rare instances) and the results would closer to what you expected.  And it would be more useful.

  Darrell
Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com> wrote:
  folks,
Book paramount: 13
DJ paramount: 34
Equally important: 3

I was surprised at these results. I had expected the percentage of DJ
concentrators to far outweigh the book concentrators,Scot Kamins