[ModLib] Results of the Book | DJ Poll

pecksgrove at aol.com pecksgrove at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 06:09:16 EDT 2007

What can one contribute, to an expert?

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com>
To: For collectors of Modern Library books <modlib at owu.edu>
Sent: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:07 pm
Subject: Re: [ModLib] Results of the Book | DJ Poll

On Jun 4, 2007, at 6:56 PM, TheBookScene.com wrote:

> Aiee, what a scathing rebuke!

The rebuke was, of course, aimed at those who never contribute anything -- not an opinion, not a fact, not a comment, not a word to forward the action here or on ModernLib-- but who use what folks offer here and on ModernLib to further their enjoyment of the hobby and to increase their knowledge for business purposes. Such people are takers and takers only -- I have lost my patience with them.

Don't believe everything that you think.