[ModLib] Results of the Book | DJ Poll

Mark Foster markfoster at charter.net
Tue Jun 5 00:21:42 EDT 2007

I have been on the list for a long time and have never contributed
anything. I collect many kinds of books, I sell a few now and then, but
I buy more than I sell by a long shot. I am interested in modlib books
for reading and collecting. I have many good books with DJ, but many
more without. I read all of them or plan to read all of them. I don't
feel it necessary to have a DJ, I am more interested in the content and
binding of the book.

Mark