[ModLib] Results of the Book | DJ Poll

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Jun 5 00:07:16 EDT 2007

On Jun 4, 2007, at 6:56 PM, TheBookScene.com wrote:

> Aiee, what a scathing rebuke!

The rebuke was, of course, aimed at those who never contribute
anything -- not an opinion, not a fact, not a comment, not a word to
forward the action here or on ModernLib-- but who use what folks
offer here and on ModernLib to further their enjoyment of the hobby
and to increase their knowledge for business purposes. Such people
are takers and takers only -- I have lost my patience with them.

Don't believe everything that you think.