[ModLib] SURVEY: DJ Focus or Book Focus?

John Ireland tb0jwi1 at wpo.cso.niu.edu
Sat Jun 2 02:34:45 EDT 2007

DJ, but I have a lot of leatherettes without.

>>> Scot Kamins <kamins at modernlib.com> 05/30/07 4:30 PM >>>
Folks,

I am conducting a survey among readers of this mailing list. I
request that ALL MEMBERS OF THIS MAILING LIST PLEASE RESPOND. It will
take you SECONDS to do it.

As an aide to defining the direction of ModernLib, I want to find out
whether the primary focus of collectors is on the DJ or on the book.
Specifically, I want to end up with this:

X collectors primary focus is the book
Y collectors primary focus is the DJ

where X and Y represent the number of collectors in each category.

For purposes of this survey:

If you collect your ML volumes ONLY in dust jackets, please answer "DJ".
If you collect your ML volumes WITHOUT DJs, or DJs are on the books
only incidentally, please answer "book".

Answer here or by mailing your response directly to me, but not both.

I'm not asking a lot, folks - just a few characters in an e-mail.

Thanks,

Scot Kamins
-----
"Let 'em all go to hell except Cave 76" -- the very first national
anthem