[ModLib] SURVEY: DJ Focus or Book Focus?

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Fri Jun 1 12:03:26 EDT 2007

Roger, I agree with you completely on this.  In fact, a couple of my kids are currently reading my 1st edition Wodehouse.  Only rule is no food or drink while reading it.

I can't interest them in many ML titles in my library though.  Maltese Falcon is, I think, the only other one that has been "checked out" besides Wodehouse.  One of them tried She/King Solomon's Mines but didn't care for it.  They read constantly, but like the more recent stuff.

ron