[ModLib] ModernLib "Members Only" Areas Open To All For The Weekend

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Sun Jul 22 15:46:50 EDT 2007

Scot,

Pearls before swine. Too bad. Perhaps goes back to the recently
kicked-around question about why there is seemingly a drop-off in ML
collectors and ML action in general.

Since I'll be finishing up some site programming before late evening,
it's perl before wine, here.

-Michael

At 09:43 PM 7/18/2007, you wrote:

>On Jul 18, 2007, at 6:12 PM, Michael Watson wrote:
>
>>Simply put, was the response as lame as I believe it might have been?
>

>Oddly enough, there's been little change in page usage.
>
>Go figure.
>
>Scot Kamins

  Michael Watson, bookman                           Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com       www.20ants.com        (317)514-3829
  Fine press, limiteds & unusual non-fiction. Appraisal & cataloging
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  President: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132