[ModLib] ModernLib "Members Only" Areas Open To All For The Weekend

Michael Watson archetype at 20ants.com
Wed Jul 18 21:12:20 EDT 2007

Scot,

I assume that this was an experiment.

Have you compiled statistics, tested theorums, and inferred
conclusions or otherwise determined results?

Simply put, was the response as lame as I believe it might have been?

-Micahel

At 05:01 PM 7/13/2007, you wrote:
>Folks,
>
>Non-members can temporarily access all areas of the ModernLib
>webite.  I especially recommend checking out the BookNotes feature
>(marked by the little "i" Information icon) for any title you're
>interested in.
>

>ModernLib will be open all weekend and perhaps into the following week.
>

>Scot Kamins

  Michael Watson, bookman                           Indianapolis IN USA
  archetype at 20ants.com       www.20ants.com        (317)514-3829
  Fine press, limiteds & unusual non-fiction. Appraisal & cataloging
  Traditional courtesies to the trade. Always seeking better books.
  President: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
  www.ioba.org
  Offering a safe, secure bookbuying experience at
  www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132