[ModLib] Culture of Publisher's Series Conference, London, Oct. 2007

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat Jul 7 15:24:21 EDT 2007

Clare is right about the time it usually takes the book to appear. My most recent conference paper to be published, "Publishing in Wartime: The Modern Library Series during the Second World War" (Library Trends v. 55, no. 3, Winter 2007, pp. 583-96) took about 18 months, and that seemed very fast. But that was a special issue of a journal devoted to the  conference; books usually take longer.

The full program of the conference is available online. It's easier to Google "Culture of Publisher's Series" than for me to give the very long URL.

Barry