[ModLib] Culture of Publisher's Series Conference, London, Oct. 2007

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Jul 5 22:37:00 EDT 2007

On Jul 5, 2007, at 7:29 PM, Gordon Neavill wrote:

> The conference promises to be extraordinarily interesting. I'll
> post information about registration when that becomes available.
> The intention is to publish the conference papers as a book, so
> most of the papers will eventually be available in that form.

Barry,
Is there a typical wait-time between when a conference such as this
is held and when the book might be published? I can't afford to go to
the conference, but I'd love the book!

Scot Kamins
Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its
operating manual.
                                                      - Terry Pratchett