[ModLib] Re: Reading the ML

Terry I. Seymour tseymour at ptd.net
Thu Jul 5 20:33:16 EDT 2007

When in college I was privileged to study under one of the great Nietzche
scholars of our time, Professor Walter Kaufman. It was an era of building
expansion and in several parts of the campus there were wooden fences that
invited the inevitable grafitti. My favorite read: " God is dead" Nietche.
Under which was "Nietche is dead" God.  Under which was " Nietzche is
misspelled" Kaufman.
Terry Seymour