[ModLib] Re: Reading the ML

Murry/Carolyn Spector candm at wavecable.com
Thu Jul 5 19:32:46 EDT 2007

I have also been attempting to read thru the ML by number. As the saying
goes, You don't need to finish the task; it's enough just to keep at
it.  Some of these books are very difficult to find, even with a local
library search.  Somewhere along the line, I decided that I did not have
to read the ML translation if it was a poor one. It was enough to just
read the book.  I must admit it did seem like forever to plow my way
thru Thus Spake Zarathustra, and I often thought, Why am I doing this?
A question still without an answer.

Murry Spector