[ModLib] Reading the ML

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Thu Jul 5 10:40:27 EDT 2007

You will note that the ML published better translations  of Homer in 1963.
I admire your loyalty to the series however, let's face it, we have titles in the series that are not worth reading.
As to Homer, you can't beat the Loeb Classic  Library.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY