[ModLib] Emma

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Wed Jul 4 18:42:27 EDT 2007

I'm not familiar with the New Millennium Library, but their edition was obviously printed from plates that derived from the early 90s ML edition. It wasn't unusual for the ML to pick up extra cash by renting its plates for public domain titles to other publishers. The list of ML editorial board members appeared at the end of the ML's early 90s edition of Emma, and the New Millennium Library must have included it in their printing out of carelessness.

Barry