[ModLib] Emma

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:35:16 EDT 2007

Hello Scot,
This is a question I wanted to post to modlib, but I do not think my
other emails are getting through.  Maybe it is because I mailed from
an address other that what I am subscribed with... but anyway...
What relationship does the New Millennium Library have to the Modern
Library?

Please reference the following book:
======================
Emma by Jane Austen
1998 New Millennium Library
Biographical note copyright 1992 by Random House, Inc.
This edition published by Sweetwater Press by arrangement with Modern
Library, a division of Random House, Inc.
ISBN 1-58173-221-X
======================

At this point I am thinking that this is just one of those
leatherbound Barnes&Noble gift books that you see on the used
bookshelves now and again.
But - at the rear of the text is a page listing:

"The Modern Library Editorial Board"
Maya Angelou
Daniel J. Boorstin
A.S. Byatt