[ModLib] More First Edition Points Needed For Many Titles

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Jul 3 17:47:31 EDT 2007

On Jul 3, 2007, at 2:16 PM, Ron Holl wrote:

> Also, my copy of Auden does have the ISBN.  It is a good bet they
> all do.

Mine does as well. A search of the archives confirms it.

While we're on the subject of ISBNs, I show copies of DJ backs listed
as pre-1971 that are evidently errors:

Style Gj at http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/djBacksGiant/
backsGiant.html

Style O at http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/djBacksReg/backsReg.html

I guess both of these are 1971 and beyond.

Did both of these exist before 1971, just without the ISBN numbers?

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
   -- Margaret Mead