[ModLib] More First Edition Points Needed For Many Titles

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Jul 3 15:59:53 EDT 2007

On Jul 3, 2007, at 12:38 PM, Ron Holl wrote:

> I have just picked up a copy of this title [Stein, Selected
> Writings), and can verify that the jacket is a 415 with a Fall 1962
> list (thus, a 415 jacket with a Spring 1963 list is not a first
> jacket).  I believe this should be indicated in the booknotes;
> true?  Also, the list in the book (which contains only Giants)
> indicates Fall 1962 as well.

So you're suggesting I add the following:

The dust jacket for the first of this title is from the Fall of 1962
(shows Erasmus, In Praise of Folly, but not Hesse, Steppenwolf); the
back-of-book catalog, also Fall of 1962 but showing only giants,
lists Pasternak, Dr. Zhivago but not Medieval Epics.

Yes?

"He fell for her like his heart was a mob informant, and she was the
East River." - from an anonymous high school essay