[ModLib] More First Edition Points Needed For Many Titles

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Tue Jul 3 15:38:46 EDT 2007

An additional booknote for 332.1?

This is one of the titles lacking FMLEd.  The guide indicates a first dj of 415+, and the booknotes says 415.  The Stalking page also indicates 415.  However, there are two seasons with 415.  I have just picked up a copy of this title, and can verify that the jacket is a 415 with a Fall 1962 list (thus, a 415 jacket with a Spring 1963 list is not a first jacket).  I believe this should be indicated in the booknotes; true?  Also, the list in the book (which contains only Giants) indicates Fall 1962 as well.

ron

p.s. No, I ain't gonna say what title #332.1 is.  Joe don't want me to.

p.p.s. Still wait'n for a guess on D4.  I jus know someun knows it.