Fw: Modern Library

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Tue Jan 30 19:18:06 EST 2007

This from the young one-

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie M Jorgensen
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:55 PM
To: Joe Hill
Subject: Modern Library

Hi Dad.  Those were nice posts.  I can certainly relate to books being a connection to parent and child.  I have many memories of the Oakland house, going downstairs and looking at your books.  Not to mention being fascinated by the sample cigarette collection, and the mystery shelves in your desk (do you still have that desk?)  Let's not forget me falling asleep on the couch while you tried your best to instill a Shakespeare Play upon me!  Ah well...  Cherish what you do have, not what you don't.  Love you!   P.S.  Can you BART over here one day?  We'd like to take you to Bancheros for dinner.  Julie.