Is this DJ style unique?

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Tue Jan 30 00:37:35 EST 2007

Ron, it's a binding #11 (I incorrectly told Scot it was #13), Kent EPs,
price #2.45, front end flap bears the same logo as style 'k' DJ, with rear
end flap listing Dostoyevsky's works in ML, RH and Vintage.  I had a wild
idea that this DJ design might be a slight movie tie-in, with the front
character being a stylized Yul Brynner (he's bald, at least), but the dates
are wrong: The Karamazov movie starrying Brynner came out in '58, about 6-7
years before this volume.

John P.