Why is ModernLib membership down?

Mark Braley mark.lscv at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 29 18:39:33 EST 2007

That may explain the lack of new subscribers, but what about the failure of
current subscribers to re-up.  Unfortunately I can't come up with a reason
other than they have changed the focus of their collecting or perhaps too
much is available to them on the website that doesn't require a
subscription?  Any thoughts on making the entire site except for a little
teaser of information available only by subscription?  Some testimonials
from some of us that appreciate all the info upgrades urging former
subscribers to re-up?  Mark Braley