Why is ModernLib membership down?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Jan 29 17:24:22 EST 2007

There are a HUGE number of baby boomers approaching retirement age.
Many of these pre-computer folks were readers in their youth.
(Remember that the first personal computers didn't come out until
1977, and the Internet didn't come into popular use until the early
90's.) Folks have more time for hobbies as they get older. Therefore
these are the folks whom I suspect will be the "new" collectors.

On Jan 29, 2007, at 2:11 PM, dchock7 at aol.com wrote:

> This is a good point. None of us are getting any younger. The key
> question- how can we publicize collecting Modern Library books?
> Pete

Don't believe everything that you think.