Why is ModernLib membership down?

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Jan 29 16:30:38 EST 2007

In regards to "new members"
The young people that come into the market today have no fond memories of the series form school days....'tis just a batch of old reprints to them..
I think that you will find the average. age of the ML collector to be rather high.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY