Why is ModernLib membership down?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Jan 29 14:25:49 EST 2007

Folks,

The number of folks renewing memberships in ModernLib is way down.
While I don't purge the on-line subscriber records, I can assure you
that paid membership is down by a huge percentage.

I can't figure out why this is so.  ModernLib keeps being updated and
expanded, and yet we're not keeping old members or attracting many
new ones.

Any ideas about what's going on?

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world.    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
   -- Margaret Mead