Question re Du Maurier's Peter Ibbetson

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sat Jan 27 18:38:14 EST 2007

Peter Ibbetson has always been one of my favorite reads. After reading part 4, the idea one can master complete control of your dreams left me in a state of mind.
Du Maurier's Ttrilby is a great book but, Peter Ibbetson is without question one of the great romance novels of all time, little wonder  it was turned into a grand opera.
Of the two,Modern Library picked the best one forthe series.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY