Question re Du Maurier's Peter Ibbetson

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sat Jan 27 15:48:52 EST 2007

Folks,

In the Guide Du Maurier's Peter Ibbetson (207.1) has in the Comments
column an indication that the introduction was written by (Deems)
Taylor, who was also the translator. I thought that this novel was
written in English. I don't have a copy of this title; will somebody
please check this against the book and let me know what's going on here?

(This is for the revised Book Notes project.)

Thanks,

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security are deserving of
neither liberty nor security."
                       - after Benjamin Franklin