This is an Unbelievable ML Auction

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 17:02:01 EST 2007

Modern Lib'ers,

  I suspect this person is unaware of the existence of ModernLib.com; otherwise he would be aware of Henry's guidebook.  On the other hand, this person must have a rather strong interest in Modern Library to undertake rearranging book lists from alphabetical order to numerical order.  This would mean that this person would be a reasonable candidate for some one to e-mail an invitation to check out ModernLib.com AND to check out the ListServe.

  But I don't think anyone should do this until the ListServe archive gets purged of the comments that have been made so far (including this one - because I agree, its a rather silly asking price for mere list.)

  Darrell

Although this is a "still active" auction, I don't think anyone will mind...

In case anyone missed this: eBay Item number: 130073326856