Lost Weekend

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Fri Jan 26 10:58:35 EST 2007

I checked my copy and it has the same rubbing at the top of the jacket spine. I'm fairly certain this was caused in shipping. So that it could be printed from the original publisher's plates, Lost Weekend was about 1/4 inch taller than the normal ML format. During shipping, copies of Lost Weekend stuck out a bit from other ML books, and books probably rubbed against the top edge of the spine, while the rest of the book was protected by other books.

Gordon B. Neavill
Associate Professor
Library & Information Science Program
Wayne State University