Dates for Dante?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Jan 22 21:23:15 EST 2007

On Jan 22, 2007, at 6:16 PM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:

> I have two copies of 208.1 that are quite a bit later than your
> estimate: Spring, '59 and Fall, '60.  I have no copies of 208.2.

Given John Wolansky's 1962 edition of 208.2. we're looking at a date
for 208.2 between Spring 1961 and Spring 1962.  We're closing in
fast!  :-D

civil disobedience
n.
Refusal to obey civil laws in an effort to induce change in
governmental policy or legislation, characterized by the use of
passive resistance or other nonviolent means.