Crane's "Men. Women and Boats" first edition point???

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Jan 22 00:06:29 EST 2007

On Jan 21, 2007, at 8:02 PM, JOHN PETERSON wrote:

> At the risk of brawling miscellaneous information, I also noticed
> that the Guide lists the FE binding for Crane as #3--mine is a #2.
> I would think that the listing of binding #3 must be a mistake, if
> the book came out in '21.

More importantly, you have the title in a  #2 binding - so it must be
a mistake!  :-D

Anybody have a 1922 of this title? If so, does it have the point? (If
not, then it really IS a point!)
"It was an American tradition, like fathers chasing kids around with
power tools." - from an anonymous high school essay