Crane's "Men. Women and Boats" first edition point???

JOHN PETERSON jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Sun Jan 21 23:02:47 EST 2007

The copy I have doesn't include "immediately" on line nineteen of P. 69
("But almost the tall man got up and brawled miscellaneous information..."),
and the catalogue in back has all the 1921 issues listed except for Samuel
Pepys.  Curiously, Anderson's Winesburg, OH (1922) is listed, as well.

At the risk of brawling miscellaneous information, I also noticed that the
Guide lists the FE binding for Crane as #3--mine is a #2.  I would think
that the listing of binding #3 must be a mistake, if the book came out in
'21.

John Peterson