Crane's "Men. Women and Boats" first edition point???

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sun Jan 21 17:23:58 EST 2007

Folks,

The Guide notes this first edition point for Crane's "Men. Women and
Boats" (102.1): P 69 | 19 no "immediately" -- I interpret this to
mean that on page 69 line 19 of the first impression, the word
"immediately" is missing but is replaced thereafter. So my question
is: How soon after did the word appear again? Was it in the very next
printing?

Thanks,

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security are deserving of
neither liberty nor security."
                       - after Benjamin Franklin