Books in Kid's Genre?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Jan 18 22:34:10 EST 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 2:29 AM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> ou may find this of some note; Everyman's Library lists Froissart's
> Chronicles in the,"For Young People" section.
> You can add anything to YOUR list.....if your the one making out
> the list.

Well, yes of course. But the idea is to create something of use after
all.

That's why I'm waiting for the librarians to step up to the plate
here - they have experience at this sort of thing.

Scot Kamins
Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its
operating manual.
                                                      - Terry Pratchett