195.2 (revised) needs to be 195.3

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Tue Jan 16 17:33:49 EST 2007

I may well take,"specializing In ML" off of my masthead, as you good people are far beyond me.
A rather strange note on,The Triumph Of Death; of the three titles I said I had listed on ebay, that's the one that did not sell!

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY