195.2 (revised) needs to be 195.3

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Tue Jan 16 16:30:35 EST 2007

> On Jan 16, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Scot Kamins wrote:
>
>> ... what was the revision in 1967 to Byron's Selected Poetry
>> (195.2)? Was the intro the same, and was the selection of poems
>> changed?
>
> Oops- never mind. I found a copy here so I can make the comparison
> my self. Sorry. :-D

Folks,

A complete comparison of the 1967 edition of Byron's Selected Poems
(195.2) shows the need for a separate Toledano number.

(I couldn't be more excited, I must say!!!)

Not only is the introduction longer, including as it does a
discussion of Don Juan missing from the original edition, but the
list of poems is different.

As luck would have it, 195.3 is available.

Discussion?

       `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
        (@@)